NATIONAL CERTIFICATES N1-N3: ENGINEERING STUDIES
What do I need to have completed before I can apply to study this course?
- N1: Minimum of Grade 11 with Mathematics above 50%
- N2: N1 or equivalent
- N3: N2 or equivalent
How do I get an apprenticeship to allow me entry into this course?
- You must be registered as an apprentice with a company.
How long will it take to complete the qualification?
- Each level is one trimester (12 weeks)
- Enrolment in January, May or September
- Part-time options are available
What will I be studying during this course?
- Building Drawing
- Engineering or Building Science
- Woodworkers/Plumbing/Bricklaying/Painting Theory (CHOOSE ONE)
CAREER OPTIONS & GENERAL FAQ's
- Take up a position as an apprentice or learner technician to gain the necessary industrial experience to be able to do a trade test.