AUTOCAD REVIT: PART-TIME STUDIES
What do I need to have completed before I can apply to study this course?
How long will it take to complete the qualification?
- The course is offered over a period of 40 hours, 2 days per week or 4 hours per week.
- Classes are offered during the evenings: 16:00 to 18:00.
- Enrolment in January, May and September.
What will I be studying during this course?
- Create grid lines
- Draw walls, columns and floor modifications
- Splitting elements, match properties and attach elements
- Interior wall/extend elements and doors
- Railing and modifications of curtain walls
- Able to import files, Building pad and place site components
- Group, rooms and room tags, colour scheme
- Wall construction, wall wrapping, schedule, tag elements, sectioning
- View template, view properties, sheets
- Creating Freeform
- Sun path, camera and navigation wheel, rendering properties
CAREER OPTIONS & GENERAL FAQ's
You will have a solid foundation and knowledge on how to use the programme to create and manipulate 3D models.
- Building Industry
- Architectural Firm
- Mechanical Industry
Complete more advanced courses in AutoCAD Revit and gain experience within industry by applying the skills learnt.