NC(V) HOSPITALITY SERVICES LEVEL 2 - 4
What do I need to have completed before I can apply to study this course?
- Grade 9
- Level 3 – Level 2 qualification
- Level 4 – Level 3 qualification
How long will it take to complete the qualification?
- 3 years full-time
- Enrolment in January (Part-time - Not available)
Where can I study this course?
Ms MELANIE ANTHONY (Programme Manager)
(T) : (021) 462 2053
(E) : email@example.com
What will I be studying during this course?
- Language (English)
- Mathematical Literacy
- Life Orientation
- Together with the four vocational subjects at each level
- Hospitality Generics
- Food Preparation
- Client Services and Human Relations
- Hospitality Services
- First Aid
- Food & wine pairing
- Industry-related demonstrations and workshops
CAREER OPTIONS & GENERAL FAQ's
- Kitchen Hand Assistant
- Commis Chef (Junior chef)
- Game lodges
- After completing your NC(V) Level 4 qualification you will be able to continue studying in a hospitality-related field at an TVET College or at an institution specifically focused on education and training in the hospitality industry, e.g. a hotel school or at a University of Technology.