CISCO IT SPECIALIST
The course is primarily aimed at individuals wanting to obtain a post-Grade 12 certification in Computer Data Networking, i.e. they seek to obtain the International CISCO Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) certification. The Academy boasts state of the art facilities dedicated to equip students with not just theoretical knowledge, but also much needed technical and practical exposure to the latest industry equipment, in order to prepare them to successfully complete the curriculum as well as the international certification exams.
What do I need to have completed to study this course?
- Grade 12 with Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy
How long will it take to complete a course?
- 6 months full- time
- Two intakes per year
- Enrolment in January & July
- Part-Time options are available
Where can I study this course?
Mr. MIKE van der HEEVER (HOD)
(T) : (021) 696 5133
(E) : email@example.com
What will I be studying in this course?
- IT Essentials
- CCNA1: Introduction to Networking
- CCNA2: Switching, Routing & Wireless
- CCNA3: Enterprise Networking & Security
- Practical LABS
- International Exam Prep
CAREER OPTIONS & GENERAL FAQ's
- Desktop Support Technician
- Network Administrator
- Networking Consultant
- PC Sales and Services
- Service Technician
- Computer sales and service
- Computer setup, maintenance and repair
- Designing, installing and maintaining computer networks
- Desktop support
- Any industry or organisation that makes use of computers.