ACCREDITED SKILLS COURSES
What do I need to have completed before I can apply to study this course?
- You need to have the right attitude and aptitude.
How long will it take to complete the qualification?
- 10 weeks full-time for each skills course
- Enrolment in January, May and September
- Part-time options are available
Where can I study this course?
ACCREDITED SKILLS COURSES (part-time & full-time options) are only available at:
Ms. DARIA DUNCAN (Campus Manager (Acting))
(T) : (021) 531 2105/6/7
(E) : email@example.com
SKILLS COURSES OFFERED
We offer the following skills courses:
- Refrigeration, Air-conditioning and Ventilation
What will I be studying during this course?
- Practical skills in the Electrical Engineering field.
CAREER OPTIONS & GENERAL FAQ's
- Electrical work to the level of skills obtained through your training period.
- Electrical industry and any other industry or organisation that requires a person with the skills obtained during training to perform functions related to the electrical field.
- Obtain more industry experience in the Electrical Engineering field. This will enable you to do your Trade Test so as to become a qualified Electrician.