NATIONAL CERTIFICATES N4-N6: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
After completion of the N4 – N6 Certificates students need to complete 18 months in industry/practical before qualifying for National N-Diploma through the department of Higher Education and Training. This course enables students to use the business skills and knowledge learned to pursue a career in Entrepreneurship, run their own businesses, or work in a retail, wholesale or generic management environment.
What do I need to have completed before I can apply to study this course?
An average percentage of 45% or higher will be to the candidate’s advantage (Business Studies and English). The medium of teaching in this course is English and students must be able to speak and write English.
How long will it take to complete the qualification?
- 6 months per level full-time (3 semesters to complete up to N6 level)
- 18 months practical experience
- Enrolment in January and July
What will I be studying during this course?
- Management Communication N4
- Introductory Accounting N4
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management N4
- Computer Practice N4
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management N5
- Sales Management N5
- Public Relations N5
- Computer Practice N5
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management N6
- Sales Management N6
- Cost and Management Accounting N5
- Public Relations N6
CAREER OPTIONS & GENERAL FAQ's
Entrepreneurship/start and run your own business
• General Management
- Draw up a business plan in order to start your
- General management roles within any industry,
but mostly the wholesale and retail industry
- Sell products and services